Evaluate customer experience and monitor it over time. Identify key expectations and drivers from an emotional, relational and transactional point of view.
Customer experience is more important than ever in today’s digitized world. Increasingly strong expectations of having real experiences unique and specific to each brand above and beyond the simple act of buying.
As a result, the purchasing process has been transformed: it is no longer rational and linear, but rich and complex, influenced by emotions.
- An approach based on the principle that satisfaction is not linear: dynamic analytical models allow us to identify drivers of satisfaction and dissatisfaction. In addition to minimum requirements, we identify ways of leveraging differentiation and superiority so that excellence is achieved throughout the customer experience, both offline and online.
- A strategic tool that measures customer experience from several angles of influence in the decision-making process: emotional, relational and transactional.
- Operational results in the form of global and visual deliverables, allowing you to optimize your entire strategy: BAs , retail, marketing, communication, etc.
Some of our case studies:
- Measuring and understanding the duty-free customer experience of Chinese travelers
- Which factors drive performance of my brand compared to in-store and digital pure player competitors?
- Which factors should be optimized and prioritized to improve customer experience in department stores?