Ifop is an international company that draws its strengh from the quality and drive of its teams. Established in Paris, Shanghai and Hong Kong, Ifop has been one of the leaders in opinion polls and market research since its creation in 1938, at the crossroads, the humanities and marketing.
We are looking for a marketing researcher quantitative.
Within an expert and growing team, you will be at the heart of our work with clients, supporting your research Division in the design, set-up and management of research projects.
You will run commissioned projects, ensuring the execution of the agreed research design and materials, and find out opportunity to learn and master research skills.
You will participate in the various stages of the studies by taking on increasing responsibilities:
- You will provide a safe pair of hands in managing from standard to more complex research projects i.e set up questionnaires, develop analytical requirements and demonstrate an ability to apply knowledge across markets.
- Effectively manage multiple project at once and anticipate potential problems and how to prevent them.
- Design research and draft proposals that demonstrate good market research
- Draft and or produce research projects outputs
- Check and appropriately analyze complex data, interpret accurately and make good recommendations based on it.
- Identify simple business opportunities and discuss with seniors
- Develop product / sector knowledge and champion it
- Display good basic supervisory / mentoring practices
- Keep abreast of current trends within market research, in order to develop personal skills / knowledge base
You will be in contact with external suppliers, promote teamwork in the business area, impart knowledge and coach as their project manager.
At Ifop, you will behave in a manner that displays professionalism, integrity and corporate citizenship at all times.
You will work for well known international brands who wish to strengthen their position in the China Market.
Desired profile :
You have a degree in business, social science, statistics or related studies and a year of good foundation market research experience. You have a good knowledge of statistics. You have some experience in questionnaire design, table specifications and project management.
You have good communication skills (written and oral), and sound problem-solving skills.
Proactive and self-motivated, you are able to work under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines.
You are able to build strong links with the rest of the business and to work effectively in a team or independently.
You demonstrate growing expertise and application of knowledge in a specific sector, business area or methodology.
You like to keep abreast of changes in society and in the marketing landscape and are looking forward to contributing to the success of reputable brands through sound, actionable researches.